A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Budoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Budoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Budoff graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Budoff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Univ. General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Budoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Katy, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.