Dr. Jeffrey Budoff MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
I came in with severe pain, and i am leaving pain free on my right hand, wrist and thumb. I love the treatment that I received and the care provided.

June 16th, 2017
I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Budoff's professionalism and expertise. This is my third surgery done by him and would recommend him to anyone needing his services. The office staff has been excellent too.

June 13th, 2017
Dr Budoff is very knowledgeable, punctual, and accessible even returning emails quickly. I would recommend him highly (and I have).

June 8th, 2017
Overall care was great. Dr. Budoff and his staff were ever helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns. Will highly recommend his practice.Thank you for your loyalty and care.

June 4th, 2017
Great doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful with everything throughout very step.

June 4th, 2017
Excellent experience. Dr Budoff and all his staff are very knowledgeable and kind and care for the patient. This is my third surgery with him and I highly recommend him.

June 3rd, 2017
Unfortunately I had a rare pec major tendon tear injury from doing the bench press movement and there are very limited doctors that can perform this type of repair. Dr. Budoff was able to immediately diagnose this time sensitive injury that other doctors I had seen prior misdiagnosed and brushed off completely. Furthermore, I was able to immediately get surgery the week after I was properly diagnose which really was reassuring since these type of injuries have a short window of repair due to the muscle retracting permanently of the tendon repair is not immediately done. Dr. Budoff was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with my treatment and recovery process. I was able to come close to full recovery within 3 months of the surgery and he helped assigned homework for me to do at home that really speeded the recovery and avoid PT if it was unnecessary. Overall, I would give full recommendation to anyone seeking expert knowledge and treatment options that Dr. Budoff provides.

June 1st, 2017
Dr Budoff treated my trigger finger on the first visit. It was a night and day difference after seeing him. I would definitely recommend him to others.

June 1st, 2017
I have had a good experience and have already recommended that others use Dr. Budoff for their Carpal Tunnel isssues!

May 27th, 2017
I had a really great experience with my carpal tunnel surgery. The scheduling procedure was easy, surgery center was nice, recovery has been easy and fairly pain free. Would definitely recommend Dr. Budoff and his clinic.

May 23rd, 2017
Dr. Budoff was very thorough and provided all possible options to me throughout the process. The surgeries on both wrists were a success. The staff at his office and the surgical center were fantastic. The entire process and experience exceeded all expectations.

May 19th, 2017
Dr. Budoff once again got my hands working right. This makes the third time since he treated my broken wrist 13 years ago that he is gotten my hands back in working order. You cannot do much if your hands do not work.