A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bumpous
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bumpous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bumpous graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bumpous has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Bumpous MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bumpous practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.