A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bumpous graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bumpous has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bumpous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bumpous practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bumpous practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.