A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bunn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Bunn practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bunn practices Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pullman, WA and Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists.