Dr. Jeffrey Burchard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Allen, TX

May 16th, 2017
Thinks It's All in Your Head
Told me my ear pain was due to anxiety and I needed an antidepressant. Another dr did a thorough exam (pressing on pressure points, etc.) and quickly determined the pain and fatigue was due to inner ear congestion and prescribed ear drops and steroids. I don't appreciate doctors who minimize women's pain/symptoms and act like they're symptoms of hysteria. The practice is good. I will not see that dr again.

April 5th, 2016
Poor front-office interaction
Did not take my Aenta insurance. Said I would pay cash. They said they would give no-insurance rate. They they changed their mind and said since I had insurance (that they would not accept), they would not give the no-insurance rate. Cashier then became rude, when I asked what the rate was. So, I politely left. Won't go back.

April 15th, 2015
Good Doctor
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and good bed side manner. My whole family goes to him, including my kids.

November 25th, 2013
Arrogant
Chose Dr Burhard as primary care doctor, but every visit was horrible. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns, talked down to me, and came across as very arrogant. Never went back to him.