A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Burnett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Burnett, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey O Burnett DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Burnett practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.