A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Burnett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Burnett, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Burnett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey O Burnett DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Burnett practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.