A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Butcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Butcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Butcher, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butcher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Butcher MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Butcher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Butcher has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Butcher practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons.