Dr. Jeffrey Butcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 19th, 2016
Hemmorroroid Surgery
This Doc is By Far the easiest, and I mean 100% easiest to talk to about issues such as this like we don;t all find to comfortable to talk about, but he made it so very easy, and relaxing to discuss that it was like talking about a cut on my finger, lol really, thanks for that doc..And the rest of the office as well were very sweet, and helpful all of the woman so they helped to make it as pleasant as an experience as possible, lol within reason of course they do everything keep you from discomfort as possible, and do great job at it, and I would recommend Doc to all my Family & Friends without hesitation.Thank you all for you time, and consideration to help to keep me comfortable, and feeling this way. I'm Happy that I can recommend you so highly for I feel it's definitely deserved, Thank you all again Best Regards always !

September 29th, 2016
Dr Butcher is extremely knowledgable, prompt with his replies and expansive in his advocacy on behalf of my good health. He instills a high degree of confidence that my concerns and problems will be addressed in the best possible manner. I highly recommend Dr. Butcher.

January 8th, 2016
I have been going to this office for years. I highly recommend them.

November 25th, 2015
One of the best!!
Dr. Butcher made me feel very comfortable. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. He is very patient and breaks the ice with his great sense of humor. I have already referred him to my friends and family.

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Butcher is professional in Everthing he does!

July 12th, 2015
Undoubtedly the best at what he does!
WOW! I thought doctors like him only existed on television. Too good to be true. The entire staff is pleasant and courteous. I never have to wait to see the doctor more than a few minutes (if any at all). It's actually a pleasure to have to go there. Dr. Butcher is a rare breed, always pleasant, takes his time, never rushes through a procedure and always answers all my questions. I'd have to say that I actually look forward to going to see him.

June 16th, 2015
Forget the name!
The staff is SUPERB and Dr. Butcher, despite his name, is a delight. He makes you laugh and his office breaks the ice.

May 18th, 2015
Very busy. They fit me in so wait time is not accurate.

April 20th, 2015
Good luck getting your pathology reports promptly. Well over a week. Call to office-"I'll let the doctor know>"

March 23rd, 2015
Great doc, much too busy for his space. Prior location much better. Needs new receptionist

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Butcher is incredible!

February 27th, 2015
One great doctor!
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Butcher and his staff. I was NOT going to ever get a colonoscopy, being pretty anxious about such a procedure, but the dr. and his staff completely changed my whole thinking. Dr. Butcher is just plain kind and explains everything to his patients. His office personnel are also wonderful and caring. Even the prep he prescribed the day before was easy to tolerate, unlike many preps people are given. I was a bit nervous the next morning when it came time, but again, Dr. Butcher made me laugh and his demeanor went a long way in alleviating my anxiety. The procedure it'self was a piece of cake and I woke up with no discomfort. Glad I did it because they found 2 polyps that could have turned into something later. I am now talking all my friends into getting this test done with Dr. Butcher. He's a gem.