Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Butler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Butler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Butler practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.