A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Butler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Butler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Butler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Butler has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.