A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Butler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Butler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butler has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Butler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Butler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.