A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Byers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Byers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Byers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Byers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Byers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Byers practices Dermatology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Goodlettsville, TN.
See Franklin Dermatologists.