A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Allen, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Allen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Allen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Allen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Allen practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.