Dr. Jeffrey Friedman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 7th, 2013
Choose a different doctor
I had a breast augmentation done back in 2000, to this day I regret it. I went in for my consultation with /Dr. Friedman because I had read an article about what good work he did. My consultation was short, he basically told me to go home & look over all the material and then on the next appointment (which was my scheduled surgery appt.) he would answer them. On the day of the surgery Dr. Friedman comes in and starts marking my breasts with his marker as I'm asking my questions. He also asks me do I want over the muscle or under? What cc? OMGosh, all of this should have been asked in the first consult!! I look at my husband like, "what do I do?" Then Dr. Friedman just makes the choices, I regret not walking out right then & there. I made it through my surgery, I had pain but was able to return to work 2 wks later. However, my breasts were very hard, even after the swelling went down. I went back to see him & he said the implants weren't sitting in the pockets properly, he positioned himself on the exam chair I was reclined on and using his upper body strength he pushed down on my implants. I heard a popping and felt a soreness. After a second office visit a month later, he did this same procedure & then told me maybe I wasn't a good candidate for implants!!! I never went back to him.Thirteen years later I still have the implants and they still look the same, lopsided, hard and just not positioned right. He was arrogant, didn't explain the complete procedure at all and neither him or his staff ever called me to come back in to try to fix the implants. I highly DO NOT recommend Dr. Friedman.