Dr. Jeffrey Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Friedman?

Nightmare experience

Posted on June 12th, 2017

botched my breast implants and tummy tuck. Horrible experience, left me disfigured and with immense scar tissue due to the methods of surgery he chose.. internal tears in my stomach because he did not stitch me up properly and the stomach was uneven and lumpy. He also placed the line from the tummy tuck way too high and could not be hidden with underwear or 2 piece bathing suits. Took me 10 years to get the courage to talk to another surgeon about fixing the damage. Glad I did finally. Lesson learned...really do your homework on a plastic surgeon and get plenty of real references from those who've had similar procedures done. Friedman was awful and no bedside manner!

Choose a different doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done back in 2000, to this day I regret it. I went in for my consultation with /Dr. Friedman because I had read an article about what good work he did. My consultation was short, he basically told me to go home & look over all the material and then on the next appointment (which was my scheduled surgery appt.) he would answer them. On the day of the surgery Dr. Friedman comes in and starts marking my breasts with his marker as I'm asking my questions. He also asks me do I want over the muscle or under? What cc? OMGosh, all of this should have been asked in the first consult!! I look at my husband like, "what do I do?" Then Dr. Friedman just makes the choices, I regret not walking out right then & there. I made it through my surgery, I had pain but was able to return to work 2 wks later. However, my breasts were very hard, even after the swelling went down. I went back to see him & he said the implants weren't sitting in the pockets properly, he positioned himself on the exam chair I was reclined on and using his upper body strength he pushed down on my implants. I heard a popping and felt a soreness. After a second office visit a month later, he did this same procedure & then told me maybe I wasn't a good candidate for implants!!! I never went back to him.Thirteen years later I still have the implants and they still look the same, lopsided, hard and just not positioned right. He was arrogant, didn't explain the complete procedure at all and neither him or his staff ever called me to come back in to try to fix the implants. I highly DO NOT recommend Dr. Friedman.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017