A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Duncan Reg Hosp, Duncan, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clyde Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Primary Care Doctors and Duncan Family Physicians.