A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Markham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Markham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Collins Markham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Markham practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Markham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Markham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.