A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Murray, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Carlton Murray MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Murray practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Murray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Murray practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.