A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Olson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Olson practices Emergency Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Bonita Springs Emergency Physicians.