A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Perkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Perkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ciplet Perkins MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Hollywood Physiatrists.