A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Perkins is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Perkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ciplet Perkins MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Perkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Hollywood Physiatrists.