inactive

Jeffrey C Roth DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 6th, 2014
Three Stars mostly because he doesn't walk on water, like we'd all wish to see in our personal physician be capable of. I find the office smooth, efficient, and have no complaints, but I come with a list of the topics to discuss and we work my list. Each item may be resolved in a short time but he always works the entire list regardless of the time taken. Low wait in the office; routine appointment may be a bit delayed (making it online of on phone is easy) but I was given an appointment to see the PA that works with Roth in 2 hours after a dog bite. Med device and RX prescription issues resolved easily and quickly online, on phone or via emails to avoid trips for paperwork.

February 13th, 2012
It takes two weeks (14 days) or longer to get an appointment, then you wait over 40 min. to see him and he spend less then 4 min with you. Go figure

December 28th, 2011
Felt like a number
Really did not get the attention I would expect from my doctor