Dr. Jeffrey Schultz MD Patient Reviews

2.8

May 18th, 2015
Rude and disrespectful. Misdiagnosed my symptoms, was in the er 1 week later.

April 1st, 2013
Please don't waste your time with him
The staff is rude and does not answer questions. The Doctor is condescending. The best service I got was through the PA. She diagnosed me with an ear problem. Went to this doctor 2-3 times max and called it quits. Definitely not worth wasting time/effort trying to communicate with this practice.

June 27th, 2011
Not Impressed AT ALL!
Staff is rude and unresponsive. Dr. is inattentive and disinterested with a poor bedside manner. I'm changing doctors ASAP!

April 4th, 2011
This Doctor is Terrible...don't say I didn't warn you!!!
Our family's overall experience with this doctor was terrible. His staff is incredibly rude. The receptionist Kiona is unconscionably disrespectful and Dr. Schultz seems to lack the ability to manage his staff. I was hoping things got better from there, but Dr. Schultz does not seem to have substantive command of his practice. DO NOT GO THERE. IT WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND WE WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!

April 4th, 2011
Concerned Patient
The staff and doctor are very rude and inconsiderate of their patients. The office receptionist (Kiona) is incredibly rude and Dr. Schultz is borderli ...

January 24th, 2011
Dr. Schultz has become the doctor for many of my co-workers and friends. I highly recommend Dr. Schultz as a family practitioner. At times his treatments or diagnoses may raise my eyebrows a bit but he almost always ends up being right. I went to him because I was feeling tired a lot and was not my normal self. He told me it was probably a sinus infection... I thought "What?" but as it turns out, that was the problem. He has been my doctor ever since. He has been the only medical professional that has ever been able to not only help me with my sciatica but actually helped me solve the problem.

July 26th, 2010
Dr. Schultz did many tests- alot of bloodwork that my insurance company considered unnecessary. His office staff or he did not put the correct codes on the work that could have been considered necessary. As a result I had over $700 dollars worth of lab work to pay out of pocket. I had had some of this same lab work done previously and it was covered by my insurance when the proper codes were put on it. His office staff was very uncaring about the whole procedure code problem . Even though I explained to him about the problem with the lab work he contined to order the lab work done and the next time the same problem- incorrect codes and no coverage by my insurance. It took me quite a long time (and all un needed) to pay off the lab work. He did not seem to care. He said he would not give another rx for the medication he wanted me on unless the labs were continued. I decided to find another dr.