Family Physicians

8817 Belair Rd
Ste 111
Nottingham, MD 21236
410-529-6440
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Please don't waste your time with him  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

The staff is rude and does not answer questions. The Doctor is condescending. The best service I got was through the PA. She diagnosed me with an ear problem. Went to this doctor 2-3 times max and called it quits. Definitely not worth wasting time/effort trying to communicate with this practice.

|  Not Impressed AT ALL!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Staff is rude and unresponsive. Dr. is inattentive and disinterested with a poor bedside manner. I'm changing doctors ASAP!

|  This Doctor is Terrible...don't say I didn't warn you!!!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Our family's overall experience with this doctor was terrible. His staff is incredibly rude. The receptionist Kiona is unconscionably disrespectful and Dr. Schultz seems to lack the ability to manage his staff. I was hoping things got better from there, but Dr. Schultz does not seem to have substantive command of his practice. DO NOT GO THERE. IT WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND WE WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!

Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Schultz has become the doctor for many of my co-workers and friends. I highly recommend Dr. Schultz as a family practitioner. At times his treatments or diagnoses may raise my eyebrows a bit but he almost always ends up being right. I went to him because I was feeling tired a lot and was not my normal self. He told me it was probably a sinus infection... I thought "What?" but as it turns out, that was the problem. He has been my doctor ever since. He has been the only medical professional that has ever been able to not only help me with my sciatica but actually helped me solve the problem.

Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Schultz did many tests- alot of bloodwork that my insurance company considered unnecessary. His office staff or he did not put the correct codes on the work that could have been considered necessary. As a result I had over $700 dollars worth of lab work to pay out of pocket. I had had some of this same lab work done previously and it was covered by my insurance when the proper codes were put on it. His office staff was very uncaring about the whole procedure code problem . Even though I explained to him about the problem with the lab work he contined to order the lab work done and the next time the same problem- incorrect codes and no coverage by my insurance. It took me quite a long time (and all un needed) to pay off the lab work. He did not seem to care. He said he would not give another rx for the medication he wanted me on unless the labs were continued. I decided to find another dr.

Apr 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Where did the good docs go?: The physician and PA located here do not care about the individual patient and are only worried about making money. Their billing department is rude and unprofessional and they lack the expertise to run a proper business. The

Read Full Review at yahoo.com