Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Snyder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Snyder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Snyder practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.