Internists, Sports Medicine Specialist

507 Wooster Rd
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
740-397-7550
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Horrible, Horrible, Horrible  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Jeffrey Spencer is a nice guy, but he is too old to be doing this. His only office hours are from 8-noon every day. And of that, his office seams to be shut down once a week. He did not know how to use a computer, proscribed me a blood test that I didn't need, then his staff used the wrong billing codes, and I am on the hook for almost $1000 even though it is supposed to be preventative care (free through my insurance). I have been trying to get it fixed with them for over a year now, with no luck. My advice would be to visit Dr. Spencer at your own risk, and to make sure the terms of your billing are set in stone before you get any service.

|  Poor Service by wife and staff  |  show details
by Thomas Hankins on Aug 21st, 2010

While waiteing on diagnosis my wife was ran out of the office by Dr. Spencers wife and was told "I DONT CARE ABOUT PATIENT CONDITIONS OUR OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED!" In addition Dr. Spencer has written the wrong perscriptions for her condition, accused her of theft, and his wife has verbaly assulted her. We have been residents of Knox County for over 30 years and are over 60 years of age and I have never been so insulted in my life!

Apr 13th, 2010

Dr. Spencer always treats me like I'm his only patient, which is sometimes why there is a wait to see him. He is an excellent diagnostician, and follows up with me to ensure that treatment is working.

by John on Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. S has been very professional with me and has been better than any Dr. I have ever seen including all the staff at morrow co. hospital which happens to be the other co. he practices in

Sep 27th, 2009

Dr S has been working diligently to helpwith my illness. I haven't had such a caring doctor, in a long time. I feel like Dr S has my back, and I haven't had that level of care, in a very long time.

|  warning  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2008

please do your research!!!

|  Be Aware!  |  show details