A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Chil-Jek Sung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Sung practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sung practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See San Jose Radiologists.