A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disease (Platybasia)
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Chun Wang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.