A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disease (Platybasia)
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Chun Wang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.