A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitsett
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitsett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitsett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Whitsett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- West Houston Surgical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clay Whitsett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Whitsett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.