A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitsett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Whitsett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- West Houston Surgical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clay Whitsett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Whitsett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett practices Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Katy Ophthalmologists.