Jun 25th, 2015

My husband has had the worst luck with Dr's and I sent him to Dr. Whitsitt and it's been amazing.... and I can't say enough about the office staff. they make you feel like a million dollars.

by Rachael on Feb 28th, 2015

Was told to leave message if problem didn't resolve after dilating eyes for three days and they would call back. I've left two messages it's been over a week and still no call back. So I still have headaches and blurry vision and am out the 500.00 for the visit that didn't fix anything. It's a shame people can't keep promises to return phone calls.

AWESOME eyesight can be yours again show details AWESOME eyesight can be yours again
by Danny Spaulding on Feb 19th, 2015

All I can say is that myself and two other members of my family that had poor to terrible vision now all see like hawks and would all highly recommend Dr. Whitsett and his entire staff to anyone in need of quality care for their vision.

Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Whitsett did not provide comprehensive information/counseling before my multifocal iol procedure. His personal time with me at my appointments is extremely brief. He does not answer my questions. His standard answer is, "Let's wait and see."

WOW!!! show details WOW!!!
Nov 9th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience at the Whitsett Vision Group. I came to thier office after a horrible experience with a different Opthalmologist and was so happy I ended up at Dr. Whitsett's office. They took the time to listen to my problem and thier honesty and compassion has made me a patient for life. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!