A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Conway, SC.
See Conway Physiatrists.