A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkins
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wilkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Charles Wilkins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Conway, SC.
See Conway Physiatrists.