A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Campbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Campbell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Campbell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Campbell practices Otolaryngology near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Otolaryngologists.