Dr. Jeffrey Campbell Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Staff was rude.Made demands of payment before I was even seen.They asked me to give them $300.00 up front and the would credit me what didnt get used up.Needless to say it was$302.00. Then had to waite for two whole weeks to get them to make an appt with LRA. Worst experience ever at a doctors office.

New Patient

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I was recently referred to Dr Campbell by my primary care doc and he was excellent. I read some of the previous posts and was pleasantly surprised by his bedside manner. Those last posts were clearly made by some bitter people. That is my conclusion. I WILL be returning to Dr Campbell in the future.

Smart, friendly and caring

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Campbell's since he arrived in Lumberton and in my opinion he is one of the best docs this town has. I was diagnosed with thyroid problems and allergies both of which he was quick to discover and treat accordingly. He has a great reputation in this town and I will continue to refer all of my friends and family to him.

money hunger SOB

Posted on August 9th, 2012

The staff was really rude,and bad experiences.

Nose job disaster

Posted on July 19th, 2011

He performed a rhinoplasty on my nose when he was at the University of Kentucky. My nose looked disfigured and much worse than before. It has taken me three surgeries since to get it to look more natural. He was very rude to me when I was complained and was upset.

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on October 1st, 2009

In my opinion this man's manner conveyed to me that he is more about ambition and money he was very fast talking on the first visit talking about a special stitch he had created and that pictures of me afterward would be in a medical magazine (my picture was not put in the magazine and there were a lot of ads in the local paper about him host plastic surgery seminars to draw in customers for elective plastic surgery)later on another visite I asked one question regarding my surgery and he answered me in a very condescending manner with an angry tone and angry body language also he kept asking to do laser on the part of my face that had been reconstructed, I had been seeing other doctors for an independent second opinion,it was advised absolutely no Laser at that point in time would have to wait much longer to consider doing it. I was wheeled across the street in a hospital gown hooked to an IV and had to get myself up on the operating table as neither he nor the nurse or the other Doctor offered to help me up on it.This was outpatient surgery and because I had to wait SO long for surgery (he said I had been bumped due to incoming trauma cases) the person that brought me had to go and said they would be back in the morning.Before the second part of my reconstructive surgery I ask the Dr. if he was going to put my eyebrow back the way it was as he had cut through it for the first surgery ...his only answer was yes... he did not, also after I was prepped for surgery in pre-op under duress and whatever was in the IV connected to me he sent his nurse with papers for me to read and sign. He advertises he is Board Certified which means he should have exceptional expertise. I have not seen as of yet that he is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.My experience with his bad bedside manner was years ago and was hard for me to deal with on top of also dealing with my medical condition. For myself, all in all in my opinion I had a very bad experience under this doctors care.

Too Expensive

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

When I asked about costs - he kept saying your insurance will cover. He charged me $300 for a 10 minute consultation.

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

I've been going to DR. Campbell for almost 2 years, I think he's great.

Posted on January 31st, 2017