Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cantor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cantor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Cantor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cantor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cantor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.