A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Carley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Carley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carley
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Carley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Peter Carley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Carley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Carley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Carley practices Family Medicine near Kings Mountain, NC.
See Kings Mountain Primary Care Doctors.