A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Carlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Carlin, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Carlin MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Carlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Carlin practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynnwood, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.