A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carruthers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.