Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

Really listens. Easy to talk to.

|  Easy to talk to  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

My husband went as a first time patient for his annual physical and was very pleased with his thoroughness and ease of communication. He has found a new Primary Care Physician...

|  Really great doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr Carruthers is extremely caring. Explains in detail on medical care and extremely professional.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Great Dr.

|  Impressed someone who hates doctor visits  |  show details
by Allen Resident on Jan 13th, 2011

My husband hates going to the doctor and has never had a consistent primary care physician. Dr. Carruthers was recommended to me by the hospital in Allen so I sent my husband to him for an annual physical. I called on Wednesday at 4pm and they scheduled him as a new patient to be seen the next morning at 9:15. My husband called me after his appointment and said he really liked Dr. Carruthers and his staff. He said the wait was minimal and that Dr. Carruthers was very personable and spent over 30 minutes in the exam room discussing his health and talked sports with him to make the situation a little less uncomfortable. He said that he would definitely go back and suggested that my daughter and I also start going to him as our primary care physician. If my husband is recommending a doctor I wanted to take the time to write a review about Dr. Carruthers and suggest him to others.

|  Dr Carruthers  |  show details
by Arthur Farrow on Mar 19th, 2010

Ive been with Dr Caruthers for a number of years now and I can honestly say that I have complete confidence in any diagnosis he makes. He has shown a true interest in my needs and is very personable. I never felt that I was being rushed out the door and he took the time to listen to my, (many) issues. Additionally, his staff is very professional and courteous. The facilities are very nice and easily accessible. Id dont write many reviews for anything, but, I felt compelled to in this case since after many, many, many doctors, he has certainly been the best.

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2009

The feeling is that I am in good hands when I see this doctor. He takes time to know me, & I am not just a stat in a medical book.