Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Carruthers?

June 23rd, 2017

Highly efficient, collaborates with patient in terms of healthcare needs.

I have never been kept waiting, I am always able to make an appointment. Dr. Carruthers is Extremely competent and efficient. Listens to my concerns, always finds the best solution to my health problems. All healthcare services are organized promptly and follow up is outstanding. All this great service and we only live 5 minutes up the road!

February 9th, 2016

A well-deserving 5-Stars for Dr. Carruthers

I've been a patient of Dr. Carruthers for more than a decade and his bedisde manner is even-handed, calming and trustworthy. He is frank and honest with his opinions and quick to act in acute situations. I consider him not just to be my physician, but also, I consider him a trusted friend. He treated my aging grandmother before me as a very young physician, and watched the comfort and care he took with her eccentricities and needs. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Carruthers.

August 20th, 2012

Great Doctor

Really listens. Easy to talk to.

April 18th, 2011

Really great doctor

Dr Carruthers is extremely caring. Explains in detail on medical care and extremely professional.

February 7th, 2011

Great Dr.

January 13th, 2011

Impressed someone who hates doctor visits

My husband hates going to the doctor and has never had a consistent primary care physician. Dr. Carruthers was recommended to me by the hospital in Allen so I sent my husband to him for an annual physical. I called on Wednesday at 4pm and they scheduled him as a new patient to be seen the next morning at 9:15. My husband called me after his appointment and said he really liked Dr. Carruthers and his staff. He said the wait was minimal and that Dr. Carruthers was very personable and spent over 30 minutes in the exam room discussing his health and talked sports with him to make the situation a little less uncomfortable. He said that he would definitely go back and suggested that my daughter and I also start going to him as our primary care physician. If my husband is recommending a doctor I wanted to take the time to write a review about Dr. Carruthers and suggest him to others.

March 19th, 2010

Dr Carruthers

Ive been with Dr Caruthers for a number of years now and I can honestly say that I have complete confidence in any diagnosis he makes. He has shown a true interest in my needs and is very personable. I never felt that I was being rushed out the door and he took the time to listen to my, (many) issues. Additionally, his staff is very professional and courteous. The facilities are very nice and easily accessible. Id dont write many reviews for anything, but, I felt compelled to in this case since after many, many, many doctors, he has certainly been the best.

September 25th, 2009

The feeling is that I am in good hands when I see this doctor. He takes time to know me, & I am not just a stat in a medical book.

June 23rd, 2017