Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Carter
Dr. Jeffrey Carter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Kindred Hospital Tarrant County. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeffrey Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Michael Mycoskie
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Paul Phillips III
Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mark Woolf
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi37