A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Caruso, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Caruso practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Caruso practices Family Medicine near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Plainview Family Physicians.