A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caruth, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruth graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Caruth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Caruth practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Caruth practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.