Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient show details patient
by Sherry L on Mar 9th, 2016

The times I have been to Dr. Caruth's office, the wait was never more than 10 minutes. I had breast augmentation. He was very professional, explained the procedure and asked if I had questions. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Caruth and his staff were very prompt, explained everything in detail and ask me periodically if I was ok. I went back several times for check ups to make sure everything was healing properly. I have recently had another minor procedure which Dr. Caruth preformed. Everything went well.

Satisfied show details Satisfied
by Model on Feb 25th, 2016

Dr.Caruth is very knowledgable and experience Doctor with a great personality. His staff is very friendly..I went in for a breast augmentation and another procedure. During the both surgeries they made me feel very comfortable. The outcome was great and I am healing Very Well .. I love my new size of my breast and everything else.. I feel like a model...Thanks to Dr. Caruth

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Caruth does excellent work. He listens and respects his patient's wishes.

Knows what he is doing! show details Knows what he is doing!
by Nita Swann on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Curuth is one of the most talented Dr.'s I have ever been to. I would not go anywhere else!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Aug 29th, 2012

LOVE THE STAFF! EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. PROCEDURE WAS QUICK, EASY AND NOT PAINFUL LIKE I THOUGHT. ALL APPOINTMENTS, FOLLOW UPS, PHONE CALLS HAVE BEEN GREAT. ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR OFFICES IVE BEEN TOO.

Lipo Fat Transfer show details Lipo Fat Transfer
Aug 13th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Caruth and his staff, they really care and the serive I recive is top notch I wouldnt go to anyone else.

Dr. Ted's Diet show details Dr. Ted's Diet
Jul 27th, 2012

I absolutely loved this process! The diet was very black and white which works the best for me. The doctors laid out exactly what I could and could not eat. I lost weight rapidly and feel amazing! This is a great jump start to my weight loss journey. The doctors here are so helpful and encouraging. I'm going on my 6 week maintenance phase and then I'll be back for round 2!! Can't wait.

Jun 25th, 2012

Cellulaze is AWESOME!!!! Dr. Caruth CHANGED MY LIFE when he performed the Cellulaze procedure on me! I can kiss all the potions and lotions goodbye because this procedure WORKS!!!

YOU WILL REGRET GOING TO HIM!! show details YOU WILL REGRET GOING TO HIM!!
Jan 10th, 2011

I went to him for liposuction and it was a terrible experience. He doesnt know what he is doing and I wasted my time and money. Don't fall for his story of being the first one to do this type of procedure because it doesnt matter if he is not good at it. I have no results other than some blotched up areas...a total waste!!

by D.T. on Nov 18th, 2010

I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me for my liposuction procedure. Even though having liposuction done was a little scary, you and your staff made me feel at ease. You made everything very pleasant (and funny). I am amazed at how you went over and above. I really appreciate what you've done for me.

He should have stuck with delivering babies show details He should have stuck with delivering babies
Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Caruth had been my OBGYN for all three of my children (the last 12 years) and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor BUT then I decided to go to him for a Smart Xide DOT Therapy procedure in hopes that it would erase some brown spots on my face. It didn't work and it is much worse now than it was before the procedure. I would not recommend anyone go to him for anything other than OBGYN needs which he doesn't even do anymore. I used to have all the respect in the world for this doctor... it's gone now. Don't risk it - go to a real plastic surgeon.

BEWARE!!! show details BEWARE!!!
Sep 1st, 2010

I am so upset with myself for not going to a plastic surgeon. He does not know what he is doing and now I will have to go somewhere else for corrective surgery. This has been a nightmare, and I hope no one else goes through what I have....such a disappointment. These doctors trying to do plastic surgery work without the appropriate training need to be banned.

Pleased with lipo and fat transfer show details Pleased with lipo and fat transfer
Aug 4th, 2010

I am two weeks post op for lipo (combination Body Jet for fat harvesting followed by SmartLipo in some areas for refinement) and fat transfer to breasts, and so far I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Caruth and his staff were warm, caring and just genuinely nice people. Dr. Caruth was not at all hurried or rushed; when he was speaking with me, I felt like he was listening intently, and that he was seriously evaluating what I was asking for and considering whether it was acheivable. He took plenty of time with me during the two meetings we had pre-op, and he was the same way during the procedure--very thorough and more focused on getting a good result than with getting me finished and out the door. Although there was some discomfot and recovery involved post-procedure, it was moderate discomfort that only lasted about three days. After about three days, I was carrying on with my daily life of chasing after three little ones. It is probably too soon to say for sure what my results are but at this point, the areas of my body that were treated by lipo are showing a much better contour, and the skin appears smooth without any noticable irregularities. My fat transfer result is also quite nice; my breasts are soft and look very natural. The size increased by a bit over a cup, but I am hoping for a permanant increase of a bit less than a cup, as I understand I will lose some volume over the next few months. I had very little body fat to transfer, so I knew going into the procedure that I was not going to get a huge amount of breast size increase; I was really just looking to restore some volume lost after pregnancy and breastfeeding. I also like the idea that perhaps with weight gain, my breasts will get larger.

Waste of time and money show details Waste of time and money
Jul 20th, 2010

I paid a lot of money and endured a painful procedure and saw no results whatsoever. Even worse, I was treated by the doctor very poorly. He made me wait 30 minutes for the first follow up and then was too busy to see me and so I saw a nurse. The second follow up he didn't even show up to the office until 45 minutes after the appointment time. He did not call, and the staff did not know where he was or when he would arrive. He did not have an explanation for why there were no results but said that he didn't know what I was expecting and that I should just wait a few more months.

Messed up liposuction show details Messed up liposuction
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Caruth performed liposuction on me and I left w/ indentations in certain areas and other areas where it needs more taken out. When I went back for my follow up, he essentially said it looked good and couldn't do anything further or it would be messed up. Then, sent me out the door. I've since had other plastic surgeons look at the liposuction and say that I absolutely need corrective work to fix it. What a waste of my money. This has also taken a pretty big emotional toll on me.

NOT a plastic surgeon. show details NOT a plastic surgeon.
Oct 7th, 2009

This doctor is a scam artist. Calls himself a plastic surgeon, but he is a ob/gyn. He has no training and he totally screwed up my breasts. Then he sends me to a real plastic surgeon to fix it which was even more expensive since he screwed it up to start with. A total dirt-bag.