Cosmetic Surgeon
3108 Midway Rd
Ste 102A
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 985-8080
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book. DrScore.
Apr 23rd, 2014

He is terrible. Did an awake augmentation and now a real plastic surgeon has to fix his mistakes. Do not go to him for implants.

|  Not a Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2013

This doctor claims to be something he is not. HE IS A GYNECOLOGIST! HE IS NOT NOT NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON . . . . HE IS NOT A COSMETIC SURGEON! Real plastic surgeons actually have training. I made the mistake of going to him for breast implants. They got infected and had to be removed (by a real plastic surgeon since he is not allowed to perform any of these procedures in real hospitals). He has no idea what he is doing. He even had the nerve to tell me that he was putting them under the muscle. He lied. Buyer beware!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

LOVE THE STAFF! EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. PROCEDURE WAS QUICK, EASY AND NOT PAINFUL LIKE I THOUGHT. ALL APPOINTMENTS, FOLLOW UPS, PHONE CALLS HAVE BEEN GREAT. ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR OFFICES IVE BEEN TOO.

by jend1002892492 at Citysearch on Aug 29th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Everyone was so awesome!!! thanks!

by lisap2081300382 at Citysearch on Aug 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I love, Love, LOVE Dr. Caruth and his entire staff!!!! He gives you the time you need and not affraid to look in to new technology to see if that will work for his clients.

|  Lipo Fat Transfer  |  show details
      Aug 13th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Caruth and his staff, they really care and the serive I recive is top notch I wouldnt go to anyone else.

|  Dr. Ted's Diet  |  show details
      Jul 27th, 2012

I absolutely loved this process! The diet was very black and white which works the best for me. The doctors laid out exactly what I could and could not eat. I lost weight rapidly and feel amazing! This is a great jump start to my weight loss journey. The doctors here are so helpful and encouraging. I'm going on my 6 week maintenance phase and then I'll be back for round 2!! Can't wait.

by laur88 at Citysearch on Jul 27th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Fat transfer to a surgery site.

Jun 25th, 2012

Cellulaze is AWESOME!!!! Dr. Caruth CHANGED MY LIFE when he performed the Cellulaze procedure on me! I can kiss all the potions and lotions goodbye because this procedure WORKS!!!

by brandonb56 at Citysearch on Jun 25th, 2012 on citysearch.com

LiposuctionMy Liposuction experience was great!

|  Changed my life  |  show details
        by marilyn5 at Citysearch on May 7th, 2012 on citysearch.com

After children, breast feeding, and losing weight, I had lost a lot of breast tissue. I hated looking at myself in the mirror, and I was very reluctant in letting my husband see me without clothes on as well. Several years had gone by and with each passing day, I considered breast augmentation. I discovered that a friend of mine had it done, and she told me all about Dr. Caruth and the AWAKE procedure. She highly recommended I set up a consultation with Dr. Caruth. Two months before my 40th birthday, I dragged my husband to a consultation. My husband was NOT at all keen on my decision of having breast augmentation. But when he and I met with Dr. Caruth, we both were very impressed with Dr. Caruth`s professionalism and sincerity. He made us both feel very comfortable about the procedure and what to expect before, during, and afterwards. He spent quality time talking to us and answering our questions and concerns. I immediately knew this was something I was going to do, and I wanted Dr Caruth to do it.Two weeks prior to my scheduled appointment, I started all the recommended supplements to help my body prepare for the procedure. During that time, I corresponded with one of Dr. Caruth`s staff members, Sam, because I was very nervous about the AWAKE procedure. She helped me out a lot through phone conversations and emails. Although I decided I personally wouldn`t be able to do the AWAKE procedure, Sam got me setup with the anesthesiologist on the same day as my scheduled appointment, but earlier that morning. Everything just seemed to fall into place.The morning of the procedure, sure enough, because of past history with my nerves, I was passing out on the anesthesiologist. Annie, the nurse, and Stephen, the anesthesiologist, were so nice and accommodating. I couldn`t have asked for better people to take care of me that morning than what they did.During the procedure, since I elected to go under and not have the AWAKE procedure, Dr. Caruth allowed my husband to come in and make sure I got exactly what I wanted. In the AWAKE procedure, YOU get to participate in deciding your breast size. But, unfortunately, I couldn`t, but Dr. Caruth allowed my husband to come in and make the decision on my behalf.After the procedure, Annie, Stephen, and Dr. Caruth made sure I was fully able to get up and walk around. They gave me all the time I needed and once again, took very good care of me. Since I followed all directions and because of Dr. Caruth`s experience, I had no bruising at all and very little pain afterwards. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was back at work on Monday! Even before my scheduled checkups, I received emails from both Sam and Annie checking up on me to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. The individual attention I received from Dr. Caruth`s office was amazing. You just don`t see that much anymore!It has been four months now since my procedure, and I LOVE my new self. I would highly recommend to anyone who doesn`t feel comfortable about their body to go see Dr. Caruth. He and his staff will make you feel comfortable and do everything they can to take care of your needs, and you`ll come out of the whole thing with more confidence in yourself than what you`ve ever had. Even though my husband wasn`t for me having breast augmentation, he now loves the way I look and can see the confidence I now have. I owe all my thanks to Dr. Caruth and his team! Go see Dr. Caruth now! You will NOT regret it!

|  Changed my life  |  show details
        by marilyn5 at Citysearch on May 7th, 2012 on citysearch.com

After children, breast feeding, and losing weight, I had lost a lot of breast tissue. I hated looking at myself in the mirror, and I was very reluctant in letting my husband see me without clothes on as well. Several years had gone by and with each passing day, I considered breast augmentation. I discovered that a friend of mine had it done, and she told me all about Dr. Caruth and the AWAKE procedure. She highly recommended I set up a consultation with Dr. Caruth. Two months before my 40th birthday, I dragged my husband to a consultation. My husband was NOT at all keen on my decision of having breast augmentation. But when he and I met with Dr. Caruth, we both were very impressed with Dr. Caruth's professionalism and sincerity. He made us both feel very comfortable about the procedure and what to expect before, during, and afterwards. He spent quality time talking to us and answering our questions and concerns. I immediately knew this was something I was going to do, and I wanted Dr Caruth to do it. Two weeks prior to my scheduled appointment, I started all the recommended supplements to help my body prepare for the procedure. During that time, I corresponded with one of Dr. Caruth's staff members, Sam, because I was very nervous about the AWAKE procedure. She helped me out a lot through phone conversations and emails. Although I decided I personally wouldn't be able to do the AWAKE procedure, Sam got me setup with the anesthesiologist on the same day as my scheduled appointment, but earlier that morning. Everything just seemed to fall into place. The morning of the procedure, sure enough, because of past history with my nerves, I was passing out on the anesthesiologist. Annie, the nurse, and Stephen, the anesthesiologist, were so nice and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for better people to take care of me that morning than what they did. During the procedure, since I elected to go under and not have the AWAKE procedure, Dr. Caruth allowed my husband to come in and make sure I got exactly what I wanted. In the AWAKE procedure, YOU get to participate in deciding your breast size. But, unfortunately, I couldn't, but Dr. Caruth allowed my husband to come in and make the decision on my behalf. After the procedure, Annie, Stephen, and Dr. Caruth made sure I was fully able to get up and walk around. They gave me all the time I needed and once again, took very good care of me. Since I followed all directions and because of Dr. Caruth's experience, I had no bruising at all and very little pain afterwards. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was back at work on Monday! Even before my scheduled checkups, I received emails from both Sam and Annie checking up on me to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. The individual attention I received from Dr. Caruth's office was amazing. You just don't see that much anymore! It has been four months now since my procedure, and I LOVE my new self. I would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't feel comfortable about their body to go see Dr. Caruth. He and his staff will make you feel comfortable and do everything they can to take care of your needs, and you'll come out of the whole thing with more confidence in yourself than what you've ever had. Even though my husband wasn't for me having breast augmentation, he now loves the way I look and can see the confidence I now have. I owe all my thanks to Dr. Caruth and his team! Go see Dr. Caruth now! You will NOT regret it!

|  He should be shut down!  |  show details
        by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 11th, 2011 on judysbook.com

He doesnt know what he is doing and will tell you that he was the first to perform the lipo procedure and trains other people...very scary after results I have. Waste of money. I hope someone sues him and puts him out of business for scamm...

|  YOU WILL REGRET GOING TO HIM!!  |  show details
        Jan 10th, 2011

I went to him for liposuction and it was a terrible experience. He doesnt know what he is doing and I wasted my time and money. Don't fall for his story of being the first one to do this type of procedure because it doesnt matter if he is not good at it. I have no results other than some blotched up areas...a total waste!!

|  He should be shut down!  |  show details
        by Guest G. at Judy`s Book on Jan 10th, 2011 on judysbook.com

by D.T. on Nov 18th, 2010

I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me for my liposuction procedure. Even though having liposuction done was a little scary, you and your staff made me feel at ease. You made everything very pleasant (and funny). I am amazed at how you went over and above. I really appreciate what you've done for me.

|  He should have stuck with delivering babies  |  show details
        Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Caruth had been my OBGYN for all three of my children (the last 12 years) and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor BUT then I decided to go to him for a Smart Xide DOT Therapy procedure in hopes that it would erase some brown spots on my face. It didn't work and it is much worse now than it was before the procedure. I would not recommend anyone go to him for anything other than OBGYN needs which he doesn't even do anymore. I used to have all the respect in the world for this doctor... it's gone now. Don't risk it - go to a real plastic surgeon.

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
        by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Sep 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

Please don`t make the mistake I did and spend a little extra money to go to a plastic surgeon. After months I am still in pain and the results are terrible.

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
        by Guest G. at Judy`s Book on Sep 2nd, 2010 on judysbook.com

|  BEWARE!!!  |  show details
        Sep 1st, 2010

I am so upset with myself for not going to a plastic surgeon. He does not know what he is doing and now I will have to go somewhere else for corrective surgery. This has been a nightmare, and I hope no one else goes through what I have....such a disappointment. These doctors trying to do plastic surgery work without the appropriate training need to be banned.

|  Pleased with lipo and fat transfer  |  show details
        Aug 4th, 2010

I am two weeks post op for lipo (combination Body Jet for fat harvesting followed by SmartLipo in some areas for refinement) and fat transfer to breasts, and so far I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Caruth and his staff were warm, caring and just genuinely nice people. Dr. Caruth was not at all hurried or rushed; when he was speaking with me, I felt like he was listening intently, and that he was seriously evaluating what I was asking for and considering whether it was acheivable. He took plenty of time with me during the two meetings we had pre-op, and he was the same way during the procedure--very thorough and more focused on getting a good result than with getting me finished and out the door. Although there was some discomfot and recovery involved post-procedure, it was moderate discomfort that only lasted about three days. After about three days, I was carrying on with my daily life of chasing after three little ones. It is probably too soon to say for sure what my results are but at this point, the areas of my body that were treated by lipo are showing a much better contour, and the skin appears smooth without any noticable irregularities. My fat transfer result is also quite nice; my breasts are soft and look very natural. The size increased by a bit over a cup, but I am hoping for a permanant increase of a bit less than a cup, as I understand I will lose some volume over the next few months. I had very little body fat to transfer, so I knew going into the procedure that I was not going to get a huge amount of breast size increase; I was really just looking to restore some volume lost after pregnancy and breastfeeding. I also like the idea that perhaps with weight gain, my breasts will get larger.

|  Waste of time and money  |  show details
        Jul 20th, 2010

I paid a lot of money and endured a painful procedure and saw no results whatsoever. Even worse, I was treated by the doctor very poorly. He made me wait 30 minutes for the first follow up and then was too busy to see me and so I saw a nurse. The second follow up he didn't even show up to the office until 45 minutes after the appointment time. He did not call, and the staff did not know where he was or when he would arrive. He did not have an explanation for why there were no results but said that he didn't know what I was expecting and that I should just wait a few more months.

|  Messed up liposuction  |  show details
        Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Caruth performed liposuction on me and I left w/ indentations in certain areas and other areas where it needs more taken out. When I went back for my follow up, he essentially said it looked good and couldn't do anything further or it would be messed up. Then, sent me out the door. I've since had other plastic surgeons look at the liposuction and say that I absolutely need corrective work to fix it. What a waste of my money. This has also taken a pretty big emotional toll on me.

|  NOT a plastic surgeon.  |  show details
        Oct 7th, 2009

This doctor is a scam artist. Calls himself a plastic surgeon, but he is a ob/gyn. He has no training and he totally screwed up my breasts. Then he sends me to a real plastic surgeon to fix it which was even more expensive since he screwed it up to start with. A total dirt-bag.

|  Dr. Jeffrey Caruth is fabulous!  |  show details
        by Citysearch User on Apr 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

After going through menopause I gained a midriff bulge that didn`t budge with exercise. I decided to go talk to Dr. Caruth about Smart Lipo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com