A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caspar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caspar graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Caspar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caspar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Caspar practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.