A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caspar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caspar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caspar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caspar graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caspar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Caspar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Caspar practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Caspar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.