A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caspar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caspar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caspar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Caspar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caspar graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caspar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Caspar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Caspar practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Caspar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Caspar practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.