A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassel graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cassel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Murray County Memorial Hospital
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Cassel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Cassel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cassel practices Family Medicine near Westbrook, MN.
See Westbrook Family Physicians.