Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Caterino
Dr. Jeffrey Caterino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Caterino is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst and James Cancer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Caterino has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jeffrey Caterino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Bradley
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Laura Thompson
Columbus, OH 0 mi
Dr. Matthew Mccutcheon
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Columbus, OH 0 mi7