A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Catlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Catlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Catlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catlin graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Catlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Catlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Catlin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Catlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Catlin practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.