Dr. Jeffrey Cattorini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Cattorini?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Aeesome doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2015

If you require spinal fusion and laminectomy at L4-L5, L5-S1, RUN from this doctor! He conducted 2 surgeries on my back, and he basically left me ruined for life. He failed to do the proper due diligence prior to surgery. He should have done a bone density test first. Had he done so, he would have know that I was bound to have hardware failure and that I was not fused. He overlooked inserting two cages in my spine as well.

100% a professional and most knowledgable doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Cattorini is as great a doctor as one can find. Lumbar fusion corrected a ruptured disc. I'm fully recovered and playing men's league soccer in my 50's. Took time to heal and I had to do my part - physical theropary. Know your body and know you can talk with Jeffry Cattorini - he listens - he made my life "right" again.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Knowledgable and courteous. Office staff helped freely when needed. Performed a very unique surguery as promised in a courteous and proffessional manner. Would recommend without hesitation or reservation.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Sorry to learn he has sold out to the almighty dollar and no longer accepts Medicare. He may be a great surgeon, but my opinion of him has dropped.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

One of the best physician I have ever seen. He is truly concerned about giving you the best treatment and is diagnoses. His staff is the best. They care about doing p best with all the paperwork and exactly as the he instructed. Work as a team.

True Bedside Manner

Posted on October 19th, 2014

After inserting my titanium rod he visited me in ICU for 7 days hourly

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Very very caring person. I was told he was the best by nurses and other doctors and I am in agreement. If you need a neurosurgeon he is the one

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Did 2 discetomys on my neck over 8 years and did an outstanding job. Repaired the lower back of one of my employees and again was outstanding. He truly is the "man with the golden hands"

Posted on November 9th, 2011

This Doctor seemed great until after the surgery. I am completely disabled as a result of using Dr. Cattorini. I am so distraught I cannot leave a completely informative revew. Please use anyone but him.

The Best Neurological Surgeon, Hands Down

Posted on July 6th, 2011

In the past six years Dr Cattorini has performed 3 cervical fusions on me. I have never found another surgeon with his quality of care, professionalism, and outstanding bedside manners. His entire staff are second to none, and have always bent over backwards to help in time of need. I've suffered many injuries over the years in law enforcement, and now they are catching up with me. Dr Cattorini has been my saving grace over the years. Spinal surgery is a very serious surgery, and after using another surgeon years back, I found out the hard way that you must find, and maintain the best, for positive results. Once I found the best, I would never settle for the rest. He is the outright best.

he is an exceptional surgeon

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

His office staff is pleasant & professional. His NP is phenomenal in every way: warm, caring, personable as well as knowledgeable. Dr. Cattorini is a brilliant man and am grateful to him for all he did for me.