Dr. Jeffrey Caudill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Caudill?

April 28th, 2017

Compassionate, wholistic, listens carefukly

I have seen Dr, Caudill, and TC Drake, PA monthly for the past 2 years. The office is well-run, professional, and stable. All the way around, this office is top of the line. They honor and respect each person. People come away feeling attended to and smiling. What all of their patients have in common is chronic pain. I would recommend this office to anyone experiencing pain that is difficult to control.

August 8th, 2016

Dr. Caudill is a caring compassionate staff. He also has a great staff that Is helpful and courteous.

April 11th, 2016

Dr. Caudill & stafff are all compassionate, caring & are like family. The whole office atmosphere is easy going but professional. It's the best Dr.'s office I've ever been in, both my husband & myself are seen here & we're both very satisfied with the experince. We love all of you at Dr. Caudill's.

November 15th, 2015

The most caring Doctor I have ever met. He's explored all possible causes of my pain. If he thinks there's anything that will help me he tried it. I can't express how strongly I recommend him

October 16th, 2015

Sick of the same old treament? If so, you MUST check out Dr. Caudill

As a physician, Dr. Caudill treats his patients with the same love and respect that he would show to his own mother, wife or child. Not only is he an extremely sympathetic individual, but he is able to relate to his patients with a level of empathy unlike any physician I have ever come in contact with. I have been a patient of his for the past ten years and during that time he has always treated me with the utmost kindness, compassion and respect. He always makes you feel as if you are the most important patient he has. I have seen countless doctors in my life, but there is no other physician in the world that I trust, love and respect more than Dr. Jeffery Caudill. I would -and quite often do- recommend him to anyone who is in need of a pain management doctor. It also important to note that his entire staff , from the PA's to the office personnel, go above and beyond to accommodate you and to make you feel as comfortable and welcomed as possible. I am so grateful to God that I have Dr. Caudill as my physician, and I recommend him with all my heart.

October 11th, 2015

Mostly Unwelcoming Atmosphere

I only see Dr. Caudill about once a year because he never sees me. Otherwise it is his PA that sees me and he is awesome in that he always seems to care and spends time trying to help. But most of the rest of the staff have poor customer relations. They will say they cannot do something because "my back hurts" or I will call and ask for an appointment. Their office says they close at 5pm but you can NEVER get an appointment later than like 3:45. They are impatient and cannot wait to get you out the door. They always blame it on Dr. Caudill saying he wants to go home early. If you close early then you should state that your office closes at 4 pm and not 5 pm. Also, when the huge problem started with getting medication at pharmacies I asked them what can I do because Publix, Walgreens, CVS, etc. all stopped selling it because of drug addicts I guess. I could not get my meds. Their response was well just find another place. I had to drive to 15 clinics in person and hear them say sorry we don't have it because no one will tell you on the phone whether they carry it or not. The clinic ladies were like sorry.....just keep trying....no care or concern for you at all. I am looking for another clinic but it is difficult having to start with all the records and transferring.

March 12th, 2012

THE STAFF AND DOCTOR WAS GREAT!

February 22nd, 2012

Professional - found my problem and got me off meds! Happy

June 12th, 2011