Dr. Jeffrey Caylor DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Best ever doctor I have had!
I went to Dr Caylor to get a third opinion. I had a colonoscopy/EGD first done in Texas when we resided there. I was told that I had a hiatal hernia. When I was due (5yrs) for a followup, we resided in Illinois. So my doctors were close by in a big clinic in Wisconsin. That doctor said I did not have a hiatal hernia, although at time of procedure I had inflammation. When coming to Gulf Shores to our second home, I decided to find the real results. Not only did Dr Caylor find a hiatal hernia that apparently had gotten worse in the five year period, a sliding hiatal hernia that took longer to repair than he had expected. Besides he discovered that I had a gallbladder with stones, and recommend surgery. Since everyone in my family had their gallbladder removed, my sister was very sick. So I had Dr Caylor remove gallbladder too. Then scheduled hiatal hernia surgery. Not only did he find both, but I had fallen down stairs in 1995 at our condo in Fl, not having a doctor I did nothing about it. Dr Caylor found the injured area on right ribcage and repaired loose flap of skin. He also took liver biopsy. He goes way beyond "call of duty". I am so blessed that I found him. He listens to what you have to say with genuine interest. He never discounts you nor puts you down for your opinions. He is truly a very gentle and caring doctor. Ane after my surgery he came to visit and sat on edge of my bed. Grest bedside manner. And took time in talking to me. Believe me, I have not had a doctor, especially a surgeon like this in a very long time. A doctor I truly enjoy going to! I love him and his truly polite, professional, and caring staff. DR CAYLOR IS THE GREATEST EVER!

June 10th, 2013
Dr. Caylor is a wonderful surgeon. Caring, compassionate, and capable.

August 24th, 2012
Dr. Caylor was very professional and had a great personality and bedside manner I laid there and shot the bull with him while he did a vasectomy on me and it was over before I knew it.