A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cella graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Pittsfield, MA
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Cella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Cella practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cella has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Orthopedic Surgeons.