A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cella graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center-Berkshire Campus
- Pittsfield, MA
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Cella practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Cella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA.
See Pittsfield Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Cella