A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cella, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cella graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Pittsfield, MA
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Cella MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Cella practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cella practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Surgeons.