A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chaby is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chaby Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chaby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Chaby DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Chaby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chaby has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Chaby practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.