A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chaby is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chaby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Chaby DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Chaby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chaby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Chaby practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.