A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chaby is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaby graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chaby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Chaby practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Chaby practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.