A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chait, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chait has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Laurence Chait FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Chait practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chait has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Chait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.