Psychiatrists

2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W
Suite 990
Belleville, Belleville, IL 62223
618-236-6501
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Jeffrey S Chalfant, Belleville, IL  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I would not send my dog to this doctor. He's very cold in manner, doesn't appear to know what he is doing in the psychiatry profession, and never should have gone into it. He needs to go back to school and re-learn everything again! Just maybe he might learn everything he missed the first time around!!!

|  Very pointless  |  show details
by W Miller on Dec 13th, 2013

I waited for 3 months to see this Dr and was very much looking forward to his help. After 10 minutes he began interrupting me expressed he wasn't interested in hearing me talk. I was explaining that my previous meds were not working and I was unhappy with them. He prescribed the exact same thing I had been on despite the fact that it does not work. I walked out feeling hopeless and rejected. This Dr is an emotionless uncaring robot who will offer nothing for diagnosis and treatment beyond what you already have done. His paycheck is obviously all he cares about. I wasted 3 months of hope in this guy. So disappointing. You will be equally successful seeking help from the doors on his office than from the man himself.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

I took my 22 year old son who is suffering from some type of psychosis to see Dr. Chalfant, I explained to him that he spent 22 days in a mental health facility and was taken there by police and the doctor seemed very disintersted, was not properly prepared for this apt. which was set three weeks ago. Mind you, he was experiencing psychosis while in his office (calm at one minute and very disgruntled the next minute. Dr. told me to follow up with Chesynut Health, there was nothing he could do to help him.This was a waste of time and gas. I was and still am very disappointed in this man.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Chalfant seems to be open to feedback from the patient and the patient's family.