A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Chamberlain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Chamberlain MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Chamberlain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, KY.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.