A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Chi Keung Chan MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Chan practices Surgery near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Surgeons.