A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Chi Keung Chan MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Chan practices Surgery near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Surgeons.